5/23/10

Sweet and Rough

One of my favorite fashion bloggers,Jessica from What I Wore, is hosting another style challenge this week. It's called "Sweet and Rough" and its all about mixing opposites like floral dresses with leather biker jackets. So, I decided to take on the challenge.

My style is typically more on the sweet side, but I thought this sounded like a fun way to mix up outfits in a way I never would have thought of. I mixed a feminine chiffon ruffled top with a pair of destroyed jeans.



Matt wanted me to pose in front of this Porsche. Wish it was ours!
I thought Matt did a great job with the photos today! This was his idea to pose in the fish-eye mirror~ turned out really neat!

Can't wait to see how all the other bloggers will do this challenge on Tuesday. Maybe my look will be chosen!
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Outfit Details
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Wal-Mart (I'm not even kidding!!)
Purse: Lotus Boutique
Sunglasses: New York and Co.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is really cute! I'm so glad that you have a built in photographer!!! Matt did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips