7/27/10

Day 16: Hotlanta

I know "Hot"lanta is an old school nickname that probably should have been abolished a long time ago, but with temperatures well over 100 degrees this weekend I just couldn't help myself! It was definitely hot! It was the perfect weekend for hanging out by the pool! I did take a few minutes to get dressed and snap a few pics before grabbing a bite to eat.

I love living in the South~ I've lived down here my whole life, and I don't think I would trade our sweltering summers for the North's freezing winters. The ponytail holder must have been invented down here. No sense in blow drying and straightening today. My hair would have been curly again within 5 minutes of stepping outside! I pulled it in a low bun and threw a scarf on!

This strapless chambray dress was the next best thing to a bikini in this heat! I love the subtle floral print! I decided to spice it up with some socks and heels.






.....................................................................................................................
Outfit Details:
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Ruche
Socks: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Purse: Lotus Boutique
....................................................................................................................
What do you wear to beat the heat?

7 comments:

  1. What a cute dress! At first I wondered if it might not be a skirt styled as a dress. Is this part of the remix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yep it's actually a dress this time! Haha! It's in the remix but it's my first time to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute dress. i love this outfit. and i too am a southern girl all my life (chattanooga, tn) and i def never could live in the north. NEVER EVER. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress! I like it paired with the scarf and belt, too! :)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dress and that bag is great! xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such an adorable chambray dress. loving your looks! definitely a new follower!

    Just approved you for IFB! Hope you enjoy the site!!
    xx,
    Christina, IFB Moderator
    www.profreshstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips