7/29/10

Day 18: Time flies

With these skinny jeans and black top, I felt a little too rock and roll (not a bad thing~ just not me) so I added this polka dot top and white necklace to make it a little more feminine and "presh." I felt more at home!


.............................................
Outfit Details
Black top: Express
Polka dot top: H&M
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: White House Black Market
............................................
Wow!! Time to do a recap already?!! Only 2 more recaps to go! I'm a little behind on my posts so I may start adding more than one outfit per day. That way I can get done faster and start shopping! ;)

Well, I'm off to get ready for a night of Project Runway, delicious Amy's frozen pizza, and slice and bake cookies (usually I do less of baking, and more dough eating)...
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips