7/7/10

Day 3: Profesh

I felt so profesh today! The blazer made me feel like I was ready to conquer all kinds of pattern-making at work! This morning I put it on and I said, "It's business time."
(As is real business time, not this business time)

I have really been wanting a blazer and I finally found one at a decent price. It was still a little more than I normally pay for stuff, but since I'm giving up shopping for the next 30 days, I thought I could make an exception......(At least that's how I convinced my hubs it was ok)

The dress is another Kendi recommended piece that I just had to throw into the mix. (I promise this is the last thing and that I'm not completely obsessed with buying everything she has).

I did wear leggings with it to make it a little more office appropriate, but I quickly stripped them off as soon as I got home (in case anyone was worried).

....................................................................................................................................................................
Outfit Details:
Blazer: H&M
Dress: Target
Necklace: Forever 21 (Forgot to get a close up, but it's a cute little owl)
Shoes: Old Navy
....................................................................................................................................................................

9 comments:

  1. I looove that dress, it looks great on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you mentioned Flight of the Conchords!

    Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress, i have it but in the light blue. i really wanted that one but i have so many that "looked" like that one. should have bought it, it looks wonderful on you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing on you! I love how put together and "profesh" it looks with the blazer. It seems like such a versatile dress. I can't wait to see the other ways you style it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously loving your blog! You have awesome style and this outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone! I'm having a lot of fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw so cute! I think when the shopping ban is over, i'm going to ask some of the Americans I befriend to mail me cute Target and Anthro pieces ;) I hate that we don't have them in Vancouver!

    Can't wait to see the rest of your remixes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress, and looks great with the blazer. I am joining the challenge tomorrow so thought I would swing by and say hi and see how your going!

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty dress, you have such long legs!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips