7/7/10

Day 3: Profesh

I felt so profesh today! The blazer made me feel like I was ready to conquer all kinds of pattern-making at work! This morning I put it on and I said, "It's business time."
(As is real business time, not this business time)

I have really been wanting a blazer and I finally found one at a decent price. It was still a little more than I normally pay for stuff, but since I'm giving up shopping for the next 30 days, I thought I could make an exception......(At least that's how I convinced my hubs it was ok)

The dress is another Kendi recommended piece that I just had to throw into the mix. (I promise this is the last thing and that I'm not completely obsessed with buying everything she has).

I did wear leggings with it to make it a little more office appropriate, but I quickly stripped them off as soon as I got home (in case anyone was worried).

....................................................................................................................................................................
Outfit Details:
Blazer: H&M
Dress: Target
Necklace: Forever 21 (Forgot to get a close up, but it's a cute little owl)
Shoes: Old Navy
....................................................................................................................................................................

9 comments:

  1. I looove that dress, it looks great on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you mentioned Flight of the Conchords!

    Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress, i have it but in the light blue. i really wanted that one but i have so many that "looked" like that one. should have bought it, it looks wonderful on you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing on you! I love how put together and "profesh" it looks with the blazer. It seems like such a versatile dress. I can't wait to see the other ways you style it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously loving your blog! You have awesome style and this outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone! I'm having a lot of fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw so cute! I think when the shopping ban is over, i'm going to ask some of the Americans I befriend to mail me cute Target and Anthro pieces ;) I hate that we don't have them in Vancouver!

    Can't wait to see the rest of your remixes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress, and looks great with the blazer. I am joining the challenge tomorrow so thought I would swing by and say hi and see how your going!

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips