11/26/12

Etsy Holiday Guide: Entertaining

I hope everyone is well rested and stuffed from their turkey dinners! With Thanksgiving out of the way, we can officially start thinking about Christmas parties! That's why this 2nd round of my Etsy Holiday guide is all about entertaining! Party planning and decorating are one of my favorite parts of the holidays. I always try to think of creative, unique touches to add to my events. These Etsy finds would be perfect at my next party!
Wooden Spoons: 20 for $8 by Sucre Shop. Can't you just picture these scattered around your dessert table?
White milk glass cake stand: $46 by Elsabella Designs. How beautiful would this be for your holiday cakes? It would go so well with my milk glass vases.
Vintage Bottlebrush Trees: 3 for $20 by Cottonridge Emporium. These nostalgic mini Christmas trees would make an adorable decoration.
Snow Globe in Antique bottle: $28 by A Sweet Reverie. I can't stand how adorable this is. I just can't.
Driftwood Wall Art: $65 by Nesta Home. I just love reclaimed wood art. This would bring such a warm and cozy lodge feeling to your home for the winter. 
Striped Red Paper Straws: 25 for $3.75. For sipping eggnog of course. What could be cuter?

I hope you'll join me in my support of these great small businesses! Stay tuned for more gift ideas from Etsy!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I wаs сhecking cοnstantlу thіs blog аnd
    I am impressed! Extremely helpful info speсifісally thе last ρart :
    ) I cаrе for such information a lοt.
    I was seеking this certain info for a lοng timе.
    Τhank you and good luck.

    Also vіsit my wеblog ... buy toys today
    My website - toy

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips