9/20/13

Phillip Lim before Sleep

  

 Outfit details:
Dress: Phillip Lim for Target
Leggings: H&M
Clutch: Presh Studios (purchase here!)
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: H&M
Sunnies: Loft
Booties: Target
 Head turban: self made (see tutorial here!)
 
Yes, I was one of the crazies who stood in line at Target on a Sunday morning at 7:45am just so I could be sure I got my hands on a few pieces from the coveted Phillip Lim Designer collection. I have no room to call out all you people standing in line for the new iphone today! If I cared as much about my phone as I do fashion, I would probably be right there too. I say it was worth the wait! I love this dress.  And well, if anyone wasn't sure I was pregnant, they sure can  tell now! This (non-maternity) Phillip Lim for target dress is perfect for showing off the bump!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you styled this! Very chic and the turban is too cute : )
    Mae - NaturalChica.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mae! Hope to see you at another blogger event soon!

      Delete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips