10/23/13

Savannah and Runway Mashup

Our Savannah trip was so inspiring. The architecture is just breathtaking, and  I was literally taking photos around every corner. I thought it would be fun to take some of the most inspiring photos from our trip and mash them up with some of the most inspiring looks from the Spring 14 runway. Can you see the correlations? (All runway photos c/o Style.com)

The Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist and Valentino S14 Ready to Wear

 Independent Presbyterian Church and Carolina Herrera S14 Ready to Wear
 
The Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist and Akris S14 Ready to Wear
 
The Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist and Fendi S14 Ready to Wear

 Pretty brownstone and Arkis S14 Ready to Wear
 
 Wells Fargo building (believe it or not!) and Bottega Veneta S14 Ready to Wear
 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. What a creative post! Loved seeing the similarities between the architecture and fashion designs - *Mae*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mae! Took me a while but I had so much fun doing it!

      Delete
  2. I love the correlations!!! So neat!!! Very inspiring!!!
    Cheri
    Curtain Lady Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherri! I know! Isn't the architecture amazing!?

      Delete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips