3/19/14

Modcloth Styling Challenge: Vintage Vindication

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to get back into the swing of blogging, but I have so enjoyed my little blogger maternity leave! I am totally in love with my new baby, and motherhood has been absolutely amazing! (Click over to my baby blog for photos!) When Modcloth approached me to style this little black party dress, I thought it sounded like a fun challenge! Staying at home with my little man has been wonderful, but I have been dreaming of a mommy's night out! Head over to Wanelo to see how I styled it! I added in splashes of teal for a fun accent color. I even picked out some adorable serving pieces. I could totally envision myself wearing this look at a fun and fancy dinner party.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips