5/27/10

So what is Presh?

Where did I come up with the blog title you ask???
Well, it all started when I was just a young senior in high school looking to take an easy elective. So, I chose fashion design~ I loved fashion, and it sounded like an easy A. One of the class projects was to come up with a name for your future fashion line and to design a label for it, thus "Presh" was born~lol.
Presh- a combination of the words Precious and Fresh. Go ahead, you can giggle a little bit~! But, doesn't shortening words make everything cuter? Like "coincidence" for example. Why don't we all save some time and just say, "that's such a co!" instead of saying every syllable of every word? Like would be far less comp.
I also decided to add the word "pocket" to the title. Doesn't the word pocket just make everything cuter also??
So, I would just like to say thank you to Mrs. Penhale, my high school fashion design teacher, without whom I might never of considered a career in fashion, and without whom I might never of been forced to think of this fantastic blog title.
.....................................................................................
Side note
Have a bloglovin account? I don't know how I would keep up with all the blogs I follow without it! Here's a link to follow mine!
Follow my blog with bloglovin
.....................................................................................................
Another side note:
My computer genius husband fixed my blog layout because I realized my pictures were getting cut off/ background was going funky on certain computers with different screen resolutions (thanks for letting me know grandmom!!). Please pardon my lack of html coding skills. ;) I am hoping to figure out a way to bring back my cute background, and keep my pictures huge, and have it look great on all computers. I need a huge "pardon our progress sign" to flash across my blog~lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips