6/1/10

Outdoor Movie Night

Well our typical Thursday night TV line up recently ended for the summer, so we thought we would go to an outdoor movie....

It was such a beautiful night- perfect weather!


We even brought homemade kettle cooked pop corn (organic of course).

I love my new belt from Ruche. It smelt like an old attic all day long. I kinda love that smell...haha!

...................................................................................................................................................................
Outfit Details:
Dress: Target (I'm a sucker for great prints)
Shoes: Old Navy
Leggings: Abercrombie
Belt: Ruche: Ruche is a great new online store I just discovered. Every fashion blog kept raving about their new look book, so I checked it out. I was happy I did. This belt was only $10!! I also got a really cute dress that I will feature in a couple of days.
...................................................................................................................................................................


Well, we didn't enjoy the movie as much as I thought we would. They were showing "A Hard Days Night." It's an old black and white movie about the Beatles, but I couldn't really follow their humor..... maybe it was just me. We still enjoyed getting out of the house and laying on a blanket under the star (there was just one star-- it was a pretty star.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips