6/2/10

Feels like home


I love this field in my parent's neighborhood~ when I see it I know I'm almost home.

I've always sped past this field, and never stopped to really enjoy it....

Until I put this dress on. There is just something about this dress that makes you wanna run through a field like this. But then on second thought-- the shoes made me just wanna stand still (not such great running shoes).

This road leads to home~ home-cooked meals, my favorite bed, and my amazing family

We enjoyed a great Memorial Day weekend at home. How was yours??
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Outfit Details
Dress and Belt: Ruche (I told you about Ruche yesterday, but let me just reiterate. Everything on that website will make you run through a field too)
Shoes: Wal-mart~ oh yes.
......................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips