6/3/10

Coming Clean....

I was sort of getting tired of all my vibrant floral printed dresses, so I thought I would clean up my look and go all white for a change.....
The outfit all started with what was supposed to be a cost-free night. Matt and I signed up for a free spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a (which is quite tasty by the way). This Chick-fil-a just so happened to be inside a mall. And this mall just so happened to have a Loft. So, while Matt went to play in the Apple store I thought I would browse through Loft. I just so happened to find this tank on sale...

I know it looks like a basic tank, but I wish you could all feel the greatness of the fabric~ it has such a cool texture. Plus, I will be able to wear it with so many different outfits!!

I absolutely love Loft thanks to my friend Megan. She took me in there one day to look for her some teacher clothes and that's when I fell in love. I had never really paid attention to it before-- so I'm not really sure if they hired a brand new Design team in the past couple of years or if I just sort of grew into it....

................................................................................
Outfit Details:
Top: Loft (as I mentioned)
Pants: Express: I have had these since high school and have always hated the lace up part so I always wore them with an untucked long top. Well, times have changed folks. I'm such a tucker now!! Someone asked me today if I had on new pants, and I said no, I just tucked. :)
Shoes: TJ maxx
...................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. Kathy got me into Loft and I am so in love :) cute post nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!! :) It's only the greatest store ever!! My class gave me a gift card for an end of the year gift!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips