7/25/10

Day 14: Standing Ovation


Every time I watch the Devil Wears Prada I want to give a standing ovation during this part~looove it haha! I thought it so appropriately pertained to what I talked about in my last post! (I know I don't have to keep explaining my obsession with fashion to all you guys~ you all understand me! That's why I love blogging so much~ I get to know so many other people who can relate to my love for fashion!)

Annnnnd now for the moment we've all been waiting for.....day 14:

Here is the grey dress again, this time worn as a skirt. It was really easy to transform this dress because it was stretchy knit and it has a huge neckline.

I love the ribbon detail on this top~!



..........................................................................................
Outfit Details:
Top: New York and Co.
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Express
Shoes: Old Navy
............................................................................................
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Mine flew by waaay too fast! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love transforming dresses into skirts! It gives me so many more options! Love it. And that is a GREAT movie by the way : ) I need to finally just buckle down and buy it like I have been wanting to for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips