7/13/10

Day 7: T-Storm warning

Hi everyone!
So, in the midst of a thunderstorm, I decided the roof would be a great place to take pictures...smart? I think they turned out pretty cool though. Oh the things I go through for a great photoshoot! :)
My outfit for today definitely reflected the mood created by the weather. I sort of love a good thunderstorm in the summer (if I haven't planned any outdoor activities)!!

I am actually wearing a tank and a skirt, but I wanted them to blend together more like a dress. I kinda feel like I'm channeling Noel or Joelle from The Owls are not What they seem. Love that blog!

My jacket is one of my favorite pieces of my wardrobe. While interning in NYC a couple of years ago, the designer I was working for decided to be my personal stylist for a day! He introduced me to Loehman's (it's a discount department store for designer clothing). This jacket is a Marc by Marc Jacobs that he picked out for me! I love me some Marc ~ especially discounted Marc!!!







...............................................................................................
Outfit Details:
Top: Express
Skirt: Macy's
Shoes: Steve Madden
Jacket: Marc by Marc Jacobs
..............................................................................................
**Side note: I was editor's pick today on Chictopia for my outfit #5 (The Pink Tulip Skirt one)! I can't believe it! I feel so honored! It seems like all the outfits that I don't think are that out of the ordinary awesome are everyone's favs!
Preash you stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on the thunderstorms. They cane be great to break the summer heat! Plus there's something different about the warmth of the air while watching lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit and i looooove Marc Jacobs! congrats on Chictopia that is so awesome!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally thought that was a dress before I read the words underneath. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is stunning. Can't wait to see how else you mix and match it for the 30 for 30 challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips