7/18/10

Day 8: Better Late...

Sorry it's been a while since my last post! I've been on a family vacation the last few days and I thought I would be able to update by blog, but it turns out the internet was down at our condo. At least I got to spend a lot more quality time with my fam~!

So, I wore this outfit to work before I left on the trip. This grey Loft dress is one of my favorite wardrobe pieces. If I can't think of anything to wear, I usually throw on this! I love how it feels work-appropriate, but yet it's comfortable enough for a casual outing!



One great bonus to doing the challenge was that it made packing for my trip so easy! Instead of having an entire wardrobe to sift through and pull outfits from, I just threw a few of my 30 pieces in my suitcase, added a couple of swimsuits, and called it a day. Awesome!
................................................................................................
Outfit Details
Dress: Loft
Top: H&M (remixed here)
Shoes: Kristen Davis for Belk
Belt: Forever 21
................................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. I love how drapey this dress is! At first, I thought you created the drape by pulling and stretching a large dress and belting it. It gave me some ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went on a mini vacation this weekend and it was wonderful not to hassle over what to wear. i just had to pick from my 30 items and was good to go!! wonderful!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips