7/19/10

Day 9: Road Trip

Here is my 9th look, just before leaving on our annual family beach trip. We visited Orange Beach, AL~ in my opinion one of the most beautiful beaches in the world! It's hard to find sand as sugar white and soft and fluffy anywhere else! We were worried that the oil spill might have ruined our beautiful shores, but the clean up crews have done an excellent job of keeping everything clean! Kudos clean up crew!

This was my husband, Matt's, first vacation with my family. He fit right in~ even with our crazy games and traditions. I'm so blessed to have such a great family and husband!

It's always hard to know what to wear when travelling. Comfort is probably my number one priority,but I also want to feel put-together. I chose this dress that I wore a few days ago as a skirt. It also became a really cute swimsuit cover up later on in the trip!

I've never been much of a head scarf girl, but I love the retro feel this gives my look. It's just a piece of scrap fabric I found in my enormous box of past project leftovers.

I hate being all matchy-matchy these days, so I mix up brown shoes and a black dress. I like feeling like I'm breaking all those olden day fashion rules.

Oh! I almost forgot to introduce you to Diane....my suitcase. I love my pink Diane von Furstenberg luggage set I got for a steal at Steinmart!! Love a good bargain!




.............................................................................................
Outfit Details:
Dress: Macy's (a long time ago)
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters ($10!!)
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: TJ Max
Head Scarf: Piece of fabric
Suitcase: Diane von Furstenberg from Steinmart
...............................................................................................
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Preash!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute traveling outfit! I think dresses are best for long car rides or flights because they are so comfortable, but make you feel so much better than wearing sweats. This outfit makes me want to head to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I tend to wear sweats and t-shirts when I travel, not nearly as stylish. Your suitcase is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super cute. & that suitcase is amazing!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I love reading all your sweet comments and then checking out all your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips