Welcome weekend! I hope everyone had a great week and that you are gearing up for a fab weekend! Take some time to peruse the links below... there are so many inspiring posts here!
- maggie rose pulls together an amazing living room make-over for an e-decorating client. I am loving the navy, white and neutral palette.
- molly newborn's etsy shop is always full of great jewelry... this week my favorite is this chunky coral beaded necklace with turquoise accents.
- jillgg's good life rounded up the best of boots for fall. If you are in the market for boots this fall... check out these great options!
- spry on the wall can always be counted on for great runway round-ups. check out her picks from Victoria Beckham's spring '11 runway show at this weeks Fashion Week.
- speaking of fashion week, closet confections was able to take part in Fashion Night Out in NYC as Fashion Week was kicking off. See her adventures and her fab outfit as well!
- local cities had Fashion Night Out as well (I know my city did!)... pocket of presh headed out for Atlanta's, even if the night wasn't all she had imagined, her outfit made up for it!
- merci blah blah and the rest of the internet (me included) is nuts for Tucker for Target. This diamond dress is my number one fav and Shan wears it very well!
- rose a la mode is in the market for a pair of "jeggings" (jean leggings)... she has a clear and concise overview of several styles and announces her top pick!
- the hillside home is prepping a new spot in her home for a play/creative room... swoon! She has great inspiration, I can't wait to follow the process of completion!
- elle sees pulls together an ensemble inspired by her favorite blogger. This is a great fall get up!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle is getting ready to celebrate her birthday, she has a wish list to die for... and don't forget to pop over and wish her a Happy one!
- one sweet find just updated the shop with new goodies... my favorite is this vintage greek souvenir plate. It makes me think of warm greek beaches and honey doused baklava. mmmm....
- one hundred inspirations takes this Gilmore gal's outfit from chic to cheap... the entire ensemble is under $75!