10/3/10

Think I'll go to Charleston

I'm finally getting around to posting the outfit pictures from the 2nd day of our anniversary trip. We decided to take a little tour of downtown Charleston. Good thing we got these pictures in before the torrential downpours began! Haha~ so much for shopping and walking around all the historic landmarks! We ended up doing a quick drive by of a couple of neat looking buildings and then decided to head home.

King street was such a cute little street! Next time I come I hope I can spend more time there! I was able to go into a couple of adorable boutiques. One was called the Butterfly Consignment shop where I saw vintage Armani suits, Elie Tahari blazers, and the most amazing pair of vintage silk high waist Gucci pants! I was a good girl though and only "window shopped."


Well, I did it again-- I wore a dress as a skirt. I just can't stop myself! This dress is a halter top that just doesn't fit me quite right up top. I love the print though, so I just decided to pull the old make it into a skirt trick again. I thought a long maxi skirt would really fit the whole southern historic town mood.

The side braid was a definite must for taming all the hair frizziness in the rainy weather. I never wear my hair like this, but I think it just may become a one of my staple looks. It's simple, and I don't have to spend so much time flat ironing!


.................................................................
Outfit Details:
Top: Express
Skirt: (dress) from Target
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
......................................................................
Hope you all had a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair that way, and I love every bit of your outfit the top, the skirt and belt and the pop of yellow in your shoes, great remixing. I also have a maxi dress that I wear as a skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit girl! The long skirt is great for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your braid. In fact, I have been growing my hair out for months so that a braid like this becomes my main hair style.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips