10/5/10

Tweens

It's hard to know what to wear in these in-between seasons sometimes. When you walk out your door at 7:00am it's really chili, but by the time you get home it feels like summer again (at least that's how it is in Georgia). You're really in the mood to wear all the Fall trends, but the temps aren't quite there yet. Sooooo, what's a girl to wear in the tween days? How about this:

There's really no other time of year I could get away with this. It would be too cold without tights in the winter and too hot for the heavy blazer in the summer. So, ladies and gentlemen (if there are any gentlemen reading my blog) I give you the perfect tween outfit solution! Hurry up and wear it before it's too cold~ haha! ;)

This look would also work with any type of shorts you may have~ even denim cut offs! Just add a frilly top and blazer or cardigan. Go drag your winter boots out from under your bed, and voila! You have a whole new look without buying a thing.

 Of course, I couldn't wear these shorts to work, but I will probably substitute the shorts for some skinny jeans and wear this to work really soon~!

...................................
Outfit Details:
Blazer: Forever 21
Top: Loft
Shorts: Express
Booties: Steve Madden
Necklace: Forever 21
........................................


Here's to the tween season!

4 comments:

  1. Hah cute post! Great styling i think its perfect for that kind of weather....those shorts are awesome!
    xx
    http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'll have to try some shorts with my blazer! It's so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this cute outfit! Love those booties and the blouse too.
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The look is so well pulled together, and yet it appears almost effortless. I may have to give the blazer with shorts look a try!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips