11/2/11

We've moved!

Matt and I finally found a house!! We've been busy moving! Ahhh! I can't wait to share pics of each room as I slowly begin to decorate! I'm so overwhelmed with possibilities! Here are a few pics~

I fell in love with the Savannah-style double front porches and cute little craftsman touches. After all the stress of picking the perfect house, I can say I am extremely happy with our final decision! :)

Our beautiful Fall view as I wake up every morning. Much better than the brick wall view at our old apartment. ;)

Matt was so pumped to tackle some home improvement projects. Here is his new saw.

Our first meal in our new house~ Chinese! We turned a box into a temporary dining table and slept on a blow up mattress before moving all our furniture the next day. We were too excited to spend another night in our old place!

I was excited to see our new "private residence" sign they put in our yard. This made it seem for real! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner. Congratulations on your beautiful new house!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see it! Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips