10/29/12

Bright colored pants:Day 3


(fuschia/navy stripe top: Old Navy, navy blazer: Zara, mint pants: American Apparel, spearmint loafers: Target, yellow top: Forever 21, stripe cardigan: target, cobalt pumps: Nine West)
Ok, so mint green isn't necessarily a bright color, but it is an unconventional color for pants. Again, I was amazed at what colors went well with mint. Who knew cobalt, mustard, fuchsia, navy, and spearmint are such great compliments? Or should I say compli"mints"?.......................
You never know until you try you guys. Also, take note of my loafers which I mention as #6 on my Fall Wardrobe Shopping Checklist.
Stay tuned for posts from this weekends' festivities including the LOFT party and a Haloween party we hosted at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips