10/30/12

LOFT Party

So in case you haven't already noticed here, here, and here (and in many other posts) I'm a huge fan of LOFT. So ummm..obviously I jumped at the chance to attend their grand reopening party at Lenox Mall here in Atlanta. Well, the party did not disappoint! Champagne, cupcakes, a live DJ, and plenty of great deals- now that's my kind of shopping! Best of all, I got to meet Madison Shoop, the merchandising editor for Marie Claire magazine! She was such a sweetheart! And how great is her outfit?! I would never have thought to mix leopard prints, but this works so well!
 
Here are some of Madison's favorite picks from the latest LOFT collection. I see she and I have similar taste. :)
 
The new store remodel was so pretty! I loved the calming neutral fixtures. It felt like walking into my dream closet.
I really wanted to hold these sweet babies in my arms and take them home with me. Next time. Next time. Appropriately, I wore my new LOFT outfit I snatched up at their 50% off flash sale last week. The skirt, necklace, and sweater/jacket are new, while the blouse is an old LOFT classic. My shoes are from Sole Society. I made my clutch. Be sure to watch out for it on my Etsy shop soon! Also, check out my favorite pieces from LOFT over on their Pinterest Page!

1 comment:

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips