10/23/12

How to Wear it: Bright Colored Pants Day 1

Bright colors may seem Summery, but this season, I'm happy to say, they are here to stay through winter! I mean, have you seen the J. Crew catalog lately??? So, I thought it would be fun to do a little 3 day series of fun bright colored Fall outfits. Plus! It features #4 on my Fall shopping checklist: Bright colored skinnies.

(pants: Old Navy, purple top: Zara, yellow top: Forever 21, jacket: Loft, yellow scarf: forever 21, cobalt pumps: Nine West, floral shoes: Zara.)
Once I started pulling things from my closet, it was amazing how everything seemed to go so well together. Don't be afraid to mix brights with more brights and then add in a little more bright.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips