12/5/12

Etsy Holiday Guide: Man Gifts


Aren't men just the hardest to buy for? Is is just me? I try thinking creatively when it comes to the men on my list, but all I can really ever come up with is a nice shaving kit. Well, this year the dudes in my life are in for a few surprises thanks to Etsy!

Bar Towels printed with cool graphics like this Stag by Branch Handmade. Set of 4 $24
Cool Photography printed on atlas to hang in his man cave by Nesta Home $29
Comfy T's printed with cool graphics like this vintage motorcycle by Branch Handmade $21
Rustic Leather Ipad Case by Luscious Leather NYC $72
Custom Cornhole sets in his favorite team colors by ClaySpears $155
Recycled Journal made from one of his favorite classic books by Ex Libris Journals $28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips