3/6/13

Print-tastic Pants





If you've seen my Etsy shop or my house or my closet, you know I love me some prints! One of my design professors in college pointed out to me that print design and mixing should be one of my signature design traits. I hadn't realized or noticed before how much I enjoy using them in my designs until she pointed that out. Polka dots, stripes, chevron, and florals all speak to me and my style. Now that printed pants are all the rage, you know I had to get some!
How about you? Do you find you wear more solids or prints? Would you wear printed pants? Try pairing them with neutral colors so as not to look too wacky. The ones I'm wearing here are from Loft and currently on sale for $30 bucks.
(top: LOFT, pants: LOFT, coat: Dorothy Perkins, shoes: Sole Society, necklace: NYC vendor)

1 comment:

  1. Those pants are amazing! I would totally wear them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips