6/3/13

New Clutch on the Block


Hi everyone! I've been on vacation last week, but now I'm back in blogging action!  I was hanging out with Mickey Mouse down in Orlando. If you think Disney World is just for kids, think again. We had an absolute blast! ha!
 
So now, I'd like to formally introduce you to the newest clutch on the block. I finally got around to sewing her up. When I spotted this ikat-burlap hybrid fabric I just about hit the floor. It combines my 2 favorite fabric trends right now and I just LOVE it! What do you think?
 
Outfit details: 
top: Target 
shorts: Lotus boutique
shoes: Target
sunglasses: Loft
turban headband: self-made- check out DIY here
necklace: Self made: buy the wooden frame here
pocketbook: buy it on my Etsy shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips