8/19/13

Genuine


Remember that genuine leather hide I snagged on my last trip to NYC? Well, I finally got around to  (ok let's be honest) I finally got up the nerve to cut it and sew a purse out of it! It was the most I've ever spent on such a small amount of fabric and it was a little scary taking a pair of scissors to my precious find, but it had to be done! What do you think?! I'll post it up on the shop soon!
     
So, it's become increasingly difficult to find both comfortable and stylish clothing as my bump becomes increasingly larger! I grabbed these cute pair of elastic waist pants off the rack at Zara so fast!! Elastic is my new best friend. I'm sort of loving the challenge of finding and fitting into non-maternity wear! We'll see how long I can keep this up!
Outfit Details:
Tank: Old Navy
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Target
Clutch: Presh Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips