10/4/13

Game Day Ready

\
War Eagle fly down the field! Ever to Conquer, Never to Yield. War Eagle Fearless and True..
 
Here in the South, football is a way of life. We are passionate about our teams! Go Auburn! Here are my tips for what to wear! Layers are perfect for all day tailgating and football games when temperatures are all over the place. Comfort is key, but that doesn't mean you should sacrifice style! Go for flats and jeans. Spruce up a basic team t-shirt by layering it over a button down. Accessorize it up with one of my cute monogrammed game day clutches! 
 {Outfit Details}
Checked top: J. Crew
Denim Jacket: J. Crew
Jeans: Asos (maternity- but they have regular also)
Boots: Target
    
It was only natural that I design a game day clutch around my favorite team colors: Orange and Blue! Oh, but don't worry Bama fans. I've got you covered too:
 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips