11/15/13

The Nook (update!)

The creative part of me is forever rearranging my home-- adding to it, taking stuff out, moving a throw pillow here or there. I like to think the decorating is never complete. I originally showed you my nook here, but I wanted to share its progress.
 
 My collage wall is really coming together. I now use the chalkboard to track pregnancy weeks. I've gathered random interesting things at art shows, flea markets, and consignment stores. I've added an awesome vintage wire light fixture that I just love!
 
 I've even managed to keep this plant alive for the longest time!! African violets are pretty easy!
 
I love my little corner of the house. Perfect for morning coffee sips and blog reading. Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips