5/5/10

Honey, there are Asians in our Bathroom.



And now for a little tour of my apartment........


Just kidding. This is Ikea. I took my wonderful husband Matt there hoping to have a 500 Days of Summer moment, but instead he never even looked up from his iphone except when I made him be my photographer. :)

We can only dream of a closet like this..... aaaah one day...



Today's outfit!

....................................................................................................................................
My outfit details:
top: H&M. stripes are everywhere this season. I mean, they are literally everywhere. I couldn't resist jumping on this trend bandwagon with a price like $19.99.
skirt: Old Navy.
shoes and necklace: Forever21
......................................................................................................................................







We went to Ikea so I could look for some fabric for an upcoming sewing project-- a mother's day tote! They have wonderfully fun prints (you'll learn I am obsessed with prints) at Ikea and it took me a long time to decide which one I wanted, but I finally went with this fun patriotic-ish print. I think my moms will like it. That's right, "moms" is plural because for the first Mother's Day ever I have 2 moms: a real mommy and a mother-in-law. I thought I would mark the occasion by sewing them both matching summer tote bags- would that be so presh? I'll post the how-to-make-a-tote tutorial tomorrow in case you have been a mother's day gift procrastinator. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips