6/15/10

A few seconds standing next to the funniest person ev

Monday night I fulfilled one of my life-long dreams. We went to see Conan O'Brien at the Fox theater. It was a flaming viking ship of comedy.


First of all, let me apologize for posting some of the worst photography you have ever seen. It was dark, and our seats were really really far away.

Really pumped!



Conan wanted a really cool background prop so he could be like a famous rocker. He decided he wanted a replica of Meatloaf's bat out of Hell. His bat ended up looking more goofy,and less evil.

Jack McBrayer showed up! I didn't know he was a native of Atlanta! He is about to pull the Chuck Norris Lever.

At the very end Conan came out into the audience~ I could almost touch him! You would have thought I would have gotten a great picture at this point, but again I apologize.

Conan's guitar. Didn't know we were going to a concert....


.......................................................................................................................................................................
So about the outfit...
I was definitely in a bit of a dilemma about what to wear. Fox theater usually means dressy, but comedy show means laid back casual, so what was I to do?
I opted for this dress which has a "dressier" silhouette but is made out of a more casual cotton fabric. To tone down the dressiness even more, I added the tank underneath and a pair of black studded gladiator flats. I was comfortable and (I think) appropriately dressed.
Dress: Forever 21~ this dress was the inspiration for my entire wedding scheme!
Tone-it-down-Tank: Old Navy
Belt: Express-- came with another dress
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Betsey Johnson via TJ Maxx.
.....................................................................................

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Just saw this post. Are you a St. Louis girl!? I am too! I'm realizing there are a lot of us!
    Anyway, you look fab. Don't mind me peeking through your archives! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips