6/14/10

Pops!

This was one of those great weekends where we had absolutely nothing planned, and we could just be spontaneous--- oh how I love those kind of weekends! :)
Saturday after a morning of lounging around the pool and browsing a fabric store,we decided it was high time for a Popsicle. I had read about King of Pops on Design Sponge the other day and really wanted to check it out.
All I can say is Best. Popsicle. Ev.





Look at all these cool flavors~!


I tried mint grapefruit. It had real mint leaves in it~!

................................................................................
Outfit Details:
Romper: Target-- I got this the other day for only $20! Later I realized why I was so drawn to the print. I think my mom had a couch in the same print when I was little~ haha!
Cardi: Belk (I made up a name for a short sleeved cardigan--"cardi".
Belt: Ruche
Necklace: gifted to me~ not sure where it's from.
.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips