6/29/10

Made in the 80's

I'm pretty sure this is meant to be a dress, but when you have giant beanstalks for legs, you gotta improvise a little. I decided to throw on some jeans with it. Coworkers, you're welcome.

When I added the jeans, the dress then felt a little too long for a top, so I added my go-to belt and bloused it over a bit to shorten it up.  It never looks right when you have a 50 to 50 ratio on bottom and top. When my top is longer, I make sure to wear heals or blouse over if necessary! Now it looks more like a 60-40.

I was grateful I decided to add the jeans, because when it's 90 degrees outside, the AC is always kicked up to the max inside~ I was happy for the extra warmth! Win!

The awesome 80's sleeves were what sold me on this dress....wait, or was it the abstract brush stroke print?

I totally forgot we had this fountain courtyard in our apartment complex. I'm always finding neat photo shoot locations here!


Outfit Details:
Dress/Top: Lotus Boutique (Birmingham, AL)
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden
.................................................................................................................................................................
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips