10/21/10

Elle's Birthday

Elle didn't have a lot of time to come up with the perfect outfit for her birthday bash in New Orleans, so she enlisted the help of her blog readers. Here is the look I came up with. What says New Orleans better that sequins and feathers?!I was thrilled that she picked my outfit! Go check out Elle's adorable blog and hear about her adventures in New Orleans!
If you need help coming up with something for a special event, I can help! Have you guys ever heard of fiverr.com? It's a website where you can buy all kinds of services for only $5. (I heard about it on Nate Berkus of course). There are some really crazy services offered, but there are also some really cool ones!
Click here to get a wardrobe consultation from me for you next big event!

1 comment:

  1. awesome!
    ps--I'm convinced you are taking pics in the parking garage where i live!! if not, the same apt company must own yours--the design looks the same.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips