4/27/12

Presh Pillows

Hi everyone! Today on Kelly's Korner is "Show us your life: What do you make?" What perfect timing this is since I just opened my new Etsy shop: Presh Pillows! If you are visiting from Kelly's blog welcome!! You can go to my shop via the link on the right. Here is a little taste of the what you'll find:
I came up with the idea for a pillow shop while decorating for my new house. I simply couldn't find any accent pillows that I really liked and that were within my budget. That's when I decided to start making my own! I had so much fun picking out the fabric and mixing and matching prints that I thought, "Why not turn this into a little business?!". 
As someone who spends (probably way too much) time on style blogs and pinterest, I know a thing or two about the latest trends. Chevron, ikat, suzani, florals, and bird motifs can be spotted everywhere in the design world!  Luckily I was able to track down the fabric for all of these trends and make some cute pillows! :) 
 
 I hope you've enjoyed browsing my shop! Thank you for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips