8/24/12

Farmer's Market Fresh


Last night, Matt and I finally got around to checking out our local farmer's market! We have been meaning to go ever since we moved into our new house since it's just 5 minutes down the road. I'm so glad we finally did it! I love supporting local farmers that produce fresh and organic!
 
I kept my ensemble quite casual as you can see. I fit right in with the crowds in my denim cutoffs. I decided to pair the shorts with a chambray top for that great denim-on-denim trend. And what could be more perfect to complete my farmer's market look than a straw clutch?!
 

We sipped on the BEST strawberry lemonade- made with organic cane sugar of course.
 
Local musicians serenaded us as we shopped.
 
You know, just sitting under a tree sipping lemonade and eating wood-fire grilled pizza on a summer evening.

We went home with a butternut squash and fresh arugula for tonight's dinner. The squash was actually cheaper than in the stores!
(top: Old Navy, shorts: Arden B cut off by me, clutch: Old Navy, shoes: Zara)
Do you ever check out your local farmer's market?! I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. I want that strawberry lemonade and those pizzas!! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips