8/27/12

New favorite store: C Wonder!

This weekend I had the privilege of being one of the first to shop in Atlanta's newest store: C. Wonder! So, what did I think of it? Definitely my new favorite store! They have clothing, jewelry, housewares, gifts, and I wanted to buy it all! Sadly, everything was a little out of reach for my budget, but that didn't stop me from dreaming! ;)

I was excited to have been invited to a blogger breakfast there Saturday morning before the doors officially opened to the public. I really enjoyed meeting other Atlanta style bloggers!
 
Among many of the cute things I wanted to buy there were these colorful blouses. I had my eye on the orange and blue one. War Eagle anyone?
 
The jewelry section of the store reminded me of my dream closet. I am in love with these monogrammed bracelets and these gold chain necklaces.
 
I'm still thinking about this amazing cerulean maxi dress. I couldn't spare the $178, but I did get my picture made with it! haha!
 
I mean, who doesn't love a store with a scooter in the middle of it?!
Check out the lighting! So inspirational!
All the bloggers and I posing for a group pic!
Be sure to check out C. Wonder at Lenox Mall if you are ever in Atlanta!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to check out that, looks like the spot for special gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! and I enjoyed meeting you the other night at the Atlanta Style Bloggers 1 year anniversary party.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips