11/8/12

Fallness

I mean, how beautiful are these Fall trees? I'm so amazed at God's handiwork year after year. It's the little things, right? And after all the political drama on TV and social media it's nice to take a step back and talk about things a little more trivial once and a while. Like nature and...fashion...
Since daylight savings, we've been getting home at dusk every evening, and there's not a lot of great lighting for pictures. So this morning, I decided to get up a few minutes earlier and snap a few photos before work. See what I do for you guys? The sacrifice! Here I am puffy, sleepy eyes and all. I have to say though, the morning sunlight is amazing.
(top: The Clothing Co. via Private Gallery in Auburn, AL, shorts: Express (old), tights: Target, boots: Target, earrings: H&M)
Here's to Fall, sunrises, random small-town boutiques where I picked up this blouse, and just about any topic you can think of other than politics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips