3/25/13

Tastemaker Magazine B.Fab Awards


Yesterday was super exciting. I had the opportunity to attend the Tastemaker Magazine B. Fab Awards! B.FAB stands for bloggers in fashion and beauty. It was such an honor and complete shock to be even be nominated amongst some of my favorite bloggers in Atlanta. Here is the lovely Tiffani from Tastemaker magazine who put on this awesome show.
Want to know something even more shocking? I won!

 I won in the category of Fan Favorite. So thank YOU for your votes!!!

I even had to give an acceptance speech. Definitely was not prepared for that one and pulled a Taylor Swift in awkward acceptance speeches.
New blogger buddies Jessica from My Style Vita and Jennifer from JennySue makeup. I can't believe I was named amongst these 2 blogger LEGENDS! Go check out their blogs now!

Here is the sweetest blogger Mealing from Natural Chica. Can you guess what she blogs about? Hair! Isn't hers fab?
 
Here are Jessica and Jennifer again. Also pictured are 2 of the sweetest social media marketers Lexi and Lindsay from Everywhere Marketing.It was very nice to meet you all! Congrats to all the nominees!
(my outfit deets: dress: H&M, shoes: target, clutch: Presh Studios.)
 

4 comments:

  1. Ok, your fabulous CLEAR pictures makes me want to start using a real professional camera like your hubby was toting around!! My iPhone pics don't cut it as compared to these!! Congrats to you girl and so happy I got the chance to meet you. About to take some time to look thru your posts now!

    xo, Jennifer
    http://www.jennysuemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bummed that I missed this event. I had prior event that I need to go to. I got an invite too. Congrats dear.


    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Yes, it would have been nice to see you again! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I аm in fact glad to read thіs web site poѕts which carrіes
    plеnty of helpful іnformation, thanks for prοviding theѕe kinԁѕ of information.


    Нeгe is my web blog http://trackbowling.com/S=92af6f76b7fbb4eabfa01c765a1d6698096b7ca5/member/117112/

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips