4/18/13

Boho Ballerina


So, you know that skirt and top I talked about in my Spring picks? I bought them! (For half price I might add). I just love this skirt's feminine ballerina shade of pink. I decided to give my look that boho slouch effect with a simple heather grey T and messy side bun. Then of course I had to add an accent chevron clutch!
On a side bar: As I was watching This is 40 the other night,  Leslie Mann's character is upset about getting older and having to shop at Chicos, J.Jill, and Anne Taylor Loft.  I busted out laughing because Loft is my favorite store! I'm wearing it head to toe today. Don't hate on my Loft, Leslie.
(Top: Loft, skirt: Loft, shoes: Target, clutch: Presh Studios, necklace: NYC street vendor)
PS: HUGE giveaway going on on Facebook right now. You could even win a Presh Mini!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips