4/26/13

Etsy Guide: Burlap


This burlap craze is out of control these days...in a good way!  I thought I would round up some of my favorite burlap items from Etsy. Let's get out there and support these small businesses and cover our world in burlap, shall we?
Burlap Boutonniere by Wedding for you: $6.00. What a unique idea to add a rustic touch of style for your groomsmen. This shop has a ton of burlap wedding supplies.
Monogrammed Burlap Accent Pillow by Presh Studios: $19.99. You recognize this guy don't ya? It's my best selling pillow!
Mint Green Vase Set by So Frickin Cute $125. I just fell in love with these mint vases with burlap and lace accents. The shop name says it all!
Vintage button Ipad Case by Presh Studios $47. Here's a stylish way to travel with your Ipad. Each case is has a unique button design!
Burlap Cupcake Holders by Handmade by Heather 4 U $20 for 50. Ok, now I've seen it all! Must get some for my next party!
Monogrammed Koozie by It's Gee Gee Baby: $10. This would be the perfect grad gift, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips